The perfect breakfast #1



I am very excited to show you my first ever food post! I know my profile story have been promising it for a very long time and this does not really come up to anyone's expectations but hey, gotta start somewhere. I thought I wanted to begin this 'food on blog' journey with a breakfast series as they are probably my favourite meals. There's just something about them that I can't really explain. Maybe it's the fact that they are the first thing you eat in the day (provided that you haven't been eating all night, naughties!) so it's never seen as big of a sin to overeat in the morning, and you can celebrate it, have a coffee or an orange juice if you want to be Americano, read Cosmo- so posh omg. 

The first perfect breakfast I want to introduce to you is rather on the clean side, however it does have some naughtiness in it. Without further ado, I present to you….


Sophie's Cinnamon Porridge with Banana and Warm Fruit

Ingredients:

4 spoons (or more, depeding on how hungry you are) of whole oats

1/2 cup of milk

1 spoon of cinnamon

1/2 banana

1 cup of frozen or fresh fruit (again, you can go with a lot more)



Preparation:

1) Pour some milk over your oats (when it completely cover them, it's enough) and leave in the fridge overnight to get soft and soggy.

2) In the morning (you can eat it for dinner too, no pressure) put the on the stove and heat up until they start to simmer- stir constantly!

3) Throw your frozen fruit to a different pot (if you're lucky and using fresh, skip this step), I went for cherries and strawberries, and heat up until they are boiling hot.

4) When your porridge is ready, put it into a bowl and cut some banana into it.

5) Top it off with the delicious, warm fruit and sprinkle some cinnamon on top to add spiciness.

6) If you want it to be sweeter, feel free to put some brown sugar, honey or maple syrup on your porridge.


Enjoy your meal!


Kisses,












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts