OOTD: Black Pearl Swirl


Outfit details:

Blazer- second-hand
Tee- Reserved man section
Leggings- H&M
Boots- H&M
Pearls- second-hand
Glasses- Open'er festival (they were a bonus for buying four cans of beer, yay!)


Hello from England dear friends! I am finally settling in a bit after a week and I decided to use my free time to upload some pre-made stuff for you. This pictures were taken by my lovely Boyfriend when I came to visit him- hence the random place. I really wish this outfit had a vibrant, city, NY-style background but what can you do? Another option was going to the woods so I obviously went for this one. 

This outfit wasn't really planned- I just wanted to match the gorgeous blazer with something- but it turned out to be one of my favourite ones ever- it's so glam rock/Coco Chanel/ me, it's unbelievable! 

I've been really into my blacks lately, but I didn't want to look boring. This look, even though totally black, looks quite put together and interesting- the color doesn't matter much here (no, it's not a post about racism). I am also obsessed with pearls at the moment- I wear this necklace with pretty much everythaang, for instance converse or a denim jacket. As soon as I saw a blazer covered ENTIRELY with pearls, it had to be mine- chic, timeless and original, that's what I am after. 

Hope you liked it!

Love,








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts