Sunday Handbook: 10 Best 'Cheer-me-up' Movies ever!


1. Bridget Jones's Diary


There's no else I would pick as the opening number than the good old Bridget, my BFF.
Her hilarious adventures are always making me laugh so hard, even though I have seen it like a hundred times. Bridge, you rock.


2. Crazy, Stupid, Love


Obviously Steve Carell, who can probably make the Pope fall of his chair as he is so funny. Plus Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling 'take your shirt off' scene. It cannot get any better.


3. Love Actually


This one is a must, especially at Christmas time. A hell lot of known actors, cheesy stories that make you smile to yourself like a retarded person and ofc Hugh Grant's dance- just watch it if you hadn't already.


4. Madagascar


My personal favourite is the 3rd part, but any of them is just an instant pick-me-up. 
Julian and the penguins are my guys, forever. 


5. Radio Rock


One of my all time favourite movies, providing the best era, the best music and a shitload of english humor- simply an amazing movie experience. You won't be able to sit when watching this- don't be shy, just dance!


6. Julie & Julia


First of all- food. Second of all- food. And Meryl Streep, France, dreams coming true- great for all the foodies out there, I promise you will be buying a French cookbook straight after watching this. 


7. Death at a Funeral


Hands down the funniest film I have seen in my entire movie-filled life. Words cannot express the love I have for this masterpiece, as it's a life savior and it cheers me up every time. I literally peed my pants while watching this. A multiple times. 


8. La Populaire


I'm a sucker for any movie that is 50's or 60's styled, so I was drawn towards this one immediately. All the clothes, all the hairstyles, everyone speaking French and punching their typewriters. I absolutely loved it!


9. Yes Man


I should have written 'almost all of the Jim Carrey's movies' but I especially like this one- always makes me laugh and teaches a lesson as well- perfect for the 'I'm worthless and my life is pointless' evenings. We all get them after all. Just say yes, you won't regret it.


10. Grand Budapest Hotel


Not a typical funny movie, but it takes everything to a next level as it's Wes Anderson's. The plot is so gripping and the humor combined with great sceneries and fantastic acting makes it extra special and one of a kind. Simply watch it, you'll know what I'm trying to explain. 





I hope this was a fun post to read- now it's your turn to see if my recommendations are worth a try. 


Watch movies and stay positive!


Kisses,






Comments

Popular Posts