Fave A/W lippies!



Hello lipstick lovers! As we are moving fast towards Autumn, which does not exactly make me happy (although I can't wait for Halloween, it's going to be very special this year), I thought I'd do my favourite lippies for the upocoming seasons.
I absolutely love the combination of a dark lip and cosy scarf, to me it's very chic. However, I do enjoy my nudes and mauvy, muted pinks as well- they go perfectly with smoky eye or brown kohl smudged all around the eyes.

If you want to see my most gorgeous A/W lip products, here they are!




 MAC Russian Red (matte finish)

Without a doubt the most beautiful, rich and classic, cool toned red shade I will ever own.
Quite a drying matte, sometimes a bitch to put on and not a friend of 'winter lips'- you need to apply lip balm like 10 times a day to be able to wear it.
But once it's on, it stays there for a long, long time.





                                         
 Golden Rose Velvet Matte 23 (ever darker in person)

You probably already now that I can never shut up about those lipsticks- they are just perfection!

I adore this one as it's the most vampy and sexy burgundy, browny shade ever! It stays on quite well, has a satin/matte look to it but does not dry your lips almost at all! It's not really a day time lippie for me, but I am a big fan of wearing it in the evening.
                           


Oriflame Baby Beige

Probably the only nude in the world that suits me.
Very creamy but not too glossy, with a kind of natural finish on the lips.
It's one of the 'my lips but better' colors.
The only thing I don't like about it is the granny smell, but it's endurable. 
Whenever I don't feel like wearing anything on my lips, I just apply this- it's almost invisible but gives a nice tint and moisture. 




Rimmel 070 Airy Fairy

Very pigmented and full of golden shimmer which I did not like in the first place.
It has an amazing staying power and rubs off naturally- does not leave an ugly outline or anything.
It looks its best with a heavy, bronze smoky eye or a classic 60's look- winged liner and cut-crease.



Golden Rose Velvet Matte 26

Probably my most worn lipstick of all pale pinks, as it's just so comfortable to wear and the shade goes pretty much with any makeup.

I love how it's very light but not enough to wash me out (my skin is pretty pale). It has warm undertones which makes it very versatile. Pure perfection, really.



Hope you enjoyed!


Have a great Autumn and see you all very soon,




Comments

  1. Anonymous11:06:00

    I like Golden Rose cosmetik so much, but in Germany (where i live), i do not found this brand...:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful colors of lipsticks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts