New In: Bijou + Nails






Jewellery :

Tassel earrings - Primark/Eye earrings - H&M/ Lion bracelet - vintage/Earpiece - Primark/Gold necklace - Primark/Rings - Primark and vintage


Nails : Barry M

Capuccino/Black Cherry/Sparkling Ruby



I got very much into buying jewellery lately, which is so unlikely of me - in that department I am a real minimalist, so I usually tend to go for JUST rings, JUST statement earrings or JUST dainty necklaces - as you have probably figured out from my outfit posts. That is, naturally, exactly what I have bought (apart from the gorgeous lion bracelet that my bestie got me after I became weirdly obsessed with it). 

Starting with Primark, I got some stuff from the sale section (student habit) - I managed to grab these quirky, empress-like tassel earring, which look absolutely fabulous with sleek, tied hair and a sultry dress. The gold necklace has become my everyday staple - I love pairing it with simple jumpers and t-shirts to add a little something.

I do hope I will get more wear out of my gorgeous silver rings (that I am planning on stacking and making my hands incredibly heavy) when the weather is warmer, as they look wrong under winter gloves. 

My beautiful earpiece that I've been eyeing up for ages is definitely a good buy - not comfortable to wear, I am not gonna lie, but makes a huge statement with all black outfits and hair swept to one side.

Last but not least, these evil eye earrings were a random purchase from H&M, but what a great one! They made my not very blingy New Year's Eve outfit a lot more funky and special. In 2016, I will be wearing them all.the.time. 

Before Christmas, I also went on a nail varnish spree and bought these three beauties - so far, I've been wearing the 'Gelly' formula the most, as it gives the most perfect, shiny, thick effect with only two coats - dries like a dream too! 'Black Cherry' has become my go-to colour now; 'Sparkling Ruby' looked incredible on Christmas Day, and I am saving 'Capuccino' for warmer months, so I can pair it with lighter shades of clothing and slightly more formal pieces - especially white! 


If you are not a typical jewellery person like me, and love to experiment with new nails polishes - I hope you found something to inspire you in this new year. Seriously, try out Barry M if you can, it's sooo worth the hype and money.


Have a blingy, sparkly and shiny New Year! :)


Hugs and kisses,








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts